Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Honesty

After reading a variety of blogs over the past year or two, I have come to the conclusion that the most honest blogs are the best blogs. But sometimes it's difficult being as honest as I'd like to be because I imagine that eventually, people might read this. If I ever tell anyone I started a blog. And I don't know if I'm allowed to say that...for example, everything is up in the air at my job right now and I don't know what the future holds. And I don't know what I want to be when I grow up and I'm 25 years old. And I don't know if I'm allowed to say that I can't stand Drew's hectic work schedule right now and we got into a screaming teary fight (OK, fight = fit. Thrown by me.) about it on Sunday while I was on the way to church and I had to skip our class altogether because I didn't want to go in by myself with a splotchy face. And I don't know if I'm allowed to say that I have tried getting more involved in things this semester but I think I've overbooked myself and I feel like I never have any time to relax, even though I'm by myself a lot.

I don't know if I'm allowed to say these things because they sound like complaints, and I don't want to complain. I have a great life. They've just been on my mind lately. Lately being tonight.

And now I just found out that Drew gets to come home "early" tonight and is on his way here and...I'm excited and happy. I think I'm allowed to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment