Monday, April 16, 2012

Unto You a Child Is Born

I haven't written in...months.  Years maybe.  But we have some big news we're announcing soon so I figured I'd get back on this thing, jazz it up, and start posting away.

Some of the biggest, best, happiest news thus far this year is the arrival of our NIECE!  She is precious and beautiful and perfect in every way, and Drew is FINALLY Uncle Drew, officially.  Annie is her name, and she is squishy and cute and after a month and a half, she now has the longest limbs you ever saw on a bebe.  

Here are some pics!


First pic, right out of the womb!  She's crying and cold!  Somebody help her!!

Sleeping Angel bebe. 

Uncle Drew.  Holding a baby. Help!  My ovaries!

Squishy faced Buddha bebe. Right after her first bath.

Proud Aunt Lauren, loving her life. And this bebe!

We're pretty smitten with her.  I'll post more pictures of her growth soon!  And I'll post other exciting things soon too so STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment