Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Terry Getting Married

One of my b-fris Tara got ENGAGED this weekend! Yay! She met her fiance, Tully, 4 months ago - which just goes to show that anything can happen and God has a couple of tricks up his sleeve. We were fortunate enough to get to go out to Tully's ranch to surprise her and celebrate, and that ranch is AMAZING.

Infinity pool overlooking the Texas Hill Country, anyone? Tully said we were welcome out there anytime but I'm not exactly sure he knows what he's offering. Cause I'd be there every weekend. It's a resort.


That's me and my boo, just clownin around in front of a beautiful sunset. La la la.


Tully and Tara smiling and laughing and being lovers in love! His dad was giving a very sweet wonderful toast and we were guzzling champagne.


Check out her sparkler! This thing really will blind you and I ain't lyin'.


Lovers in love! Again! Happiness! Love! Yay! Exclamation points!



I am super pumped up and happy for these two. As you can see, they are a gorgeous couple inside and out! I've only gotten to hang out with Tully a few times, but I know that I already love him and can't wait to get to know him better in the upcoming months and years. Congrats to T&T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment