Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bebe

We got to go down and see J&L and bebe Annie over Memorial Day weekend, and got to spend a ton of time with her!  She's on more of a schedule now, that alternates between feeding, changing, playing, sleeping, changing, and repeat.  It would exhaust me but J&L have it down like champs.  And they seem oddly calm and happy with everything.  I think I'd be a frazzled mess but they're doing awesome!  I'm trying to squeeze in as much time as possible with this precious angel bebe before the move - but don't talk to me about leaving her because I might cry on the spot.  Here are some pics!


A cute pic J&L sent me.


Uncle Drew and bebe Annie.


I love my Dad!  Yay! Victory!


Umm who is this guy eating my hands?


Happy family.


Surprise!  There's a camera in my face.

I may squeeze her face off.


My Aunt Lauren is so hilarious! She makes me laugh and laugh.


Mmmmm these fingers are delicious.

There's plenty more pics of this angel where these came from, so again, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment