Friday, January 11, 2013

Xmas Break Wrap-Up

I don't really  have much more to report on our break, besides New Year's Eve, a lot more eating, family time, friend time, baby time, and some more eating.  But I'm posting pictures anyway.

Girls lunch at La Duni!  Besties.

Drew finally getting his favorite meal on earth at Houston's/Hillstone.

Dev had people over for New Year's Eve, God love her.  It was low key but very fun and I went crazy with the camera.  Sorry not sorry.

Sexy Mere.

Sexy Drew.

Sexy Blakesta.

Sexy Kathleen.  (Who is also a birthday girl!  Yay!  Happy birthday!)

Sexy Lindsay.

Clownin' around.

Me and Dev's dog doing some serious bonding.

Dark picture of me and Moll.

The Brothers Solomon!

Mere, me, Cait, and Little Peanut.

Good lookin boys.

Friends!

Huh?

Blake's midnight smooches.

Family at the Chili Bowl!

Sad/crazy pic on the plane.  Trying not to be sad so we take stupid pics.

The two Guinness we drank the day we got back to lift our spirits.
 So...that was the break!  A wonderful time had by all.  Now we're back to real life and we're unpacked and settled in again just fine....though our sleep is still totally messed up and I'm not sure when it'll go back to normal.  Drew has started work again this week which means busy season is in full swing.  Dangit.  I've had two American Women's functions this week and lunch with a friend and her bebe and some running and working out and Spanish classes and some cooking...so I've kept myself busy and am feeling good!

Alright, off to...keep myself busy again.  Later!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time was had by all - especially you two! Great pics of good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up, chica. You know I am WAY proud of you for living overseas. You both are so blessed to have each other to share in this experience with. Besos!

    ReplyDelete