Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekend Pics

I realize the things mentioned in the previous posts don't even sound like that big of a deal, but when you don't have a job and you're trying to contribute the only way you know how and your only self-imposed duties are the stuff that you failed at, damaging your already fragile self-esteem, well...it's not good.  But that was a low point.  I'm feeling much better today and I've already applied for 6 jobs!  Several of them were long shots (travel agencies, for example) but hey...why the hell not.  Gotta cast a wide net and all that jazz.

Here are some random pics from our random weekend!  We were very chill and got to enjoy each other's company - and got to be husband and wife again.  Yay!

I got to Skype with John, Lauren, and bebe late last week!  It made my life.  Look at that cutie.


I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Guinness.


Menu from Crackbird, a cute place that actually serves delicious fried chicken.
Our spread of Jalapeno Cream Cheese dip ("A taste of home!" we thought.  WRONG.  This stuff burned your mouth off and we could hardly eat it.), Slaw, Potato Salad, and Szechuan Fried Chicken.  Yummm.

More sand sculptures at Dublin Castle on Saturday while I waited for Drew to finish work.
A delicious brunch at the Queen of Tarts - Spinach, Brie, and Pecan Tart with a variety of salads!  So good.  My new favorite place.
Somebody's ready for his first golfing outing!  You probably can't tell that he's a Longhorn here.
View from the course.  Beautiful.
A very lovely weekend overall.  Now I'm going to go apply for more jobs.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment